Evangelical Heaven has a lot of perks, and that’s cool if that’s what you’re into. It’s the perfect gated community. However, its library has a lot to offer. Here are just some of the books banned in Evangelical Heaven.
- One Christ, Two Christ, Dead Christ, New Christ
- The Pigs are Alright: God Tries a Pork Chop by Guy Fieri
- Flop or Flood: Noah’s Pool Party
- Fashion in Hell: What to wear to the Devil’s Hot Tub
- On The Origin of Species [by Means of Natural Selection]
- Critical Thinking Skills for Dummies
- Eve’s Datenight With Abel AND Caine
- Applesauce! – The Original Sauce Of Sin
- King David’s Guide To A Successful Marriage
- The Book Of Mormon
- Jesus Made Me Give Up Masturbation When I Was 13
- The Perfect Lie – by Mary the mother of Jesus
- The Catholic Bible
- Vampires, Lovers, And Other Strangers
- Nailin’ It: In The Woodshop With Jesus
- My Side Of The Story – by Satan
- The Atheist’s Guide To The Old Testament
- The Prince Of Peas
- Mary’s Guide To Premarital Sex
- The Selfish Gene
- I’m Just Making This Up – Paul the Apostle
- Every Sperm Is Sacred
- It’s Not Gay If You Pray – by Thomas Aquinas
- Fall Guy – by Judas
- A Promised Land – by Barack Obama
- Quiet Quitting The Trinity – by the Holy Spirit
- What Really Happened In Genesis
- My Dad, My Bully – by Jesus
What do you think? Do you have any thoughts on which books wouldn’t be allowed in Evangelical Heaven?
If you found yourself chuckling, please consider supporting me by donating a hot coffee.
PS – If you’re looking for something else to make you laugh, then take a gander at Christian influencer gets holy water breast implants.