Washington DC – The White House issued a statement saying President Trump is taking a leadership role in crafting a new U.S. citizenship test. The comander-in-chief is personally crafting 100 new questions that will make up the exam.
The U.S. citizenship test first started in 1986 under President Ronald Reagan. It was later modified in 2008. In the past, the exam featured questions like What does the Constitution do? and Name one branch or part of the government.
Anonymous White House sources state President Trump wants to put the Trump brand on all aspects of American life. It’s important for applicants to Trumperica to know vital aspects of what makes America great again.
These 10 questions and answers were leaked. It appears they will all make it on the new citizenship test:
100. What is freedom of religion? (Right answer – tax payer money goes to megachurches)
99. What is the economic system of the United States? (Right answer – kleptocracy)
98. What is “rule of law”? (Right answer – whatever Big Donny says)
97. What is the supreme law of the land? (Right answer – see #98)
96. What does the Constitution do? (Right answer – get in the way of executive orders)
95. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words? (Right answer – We the suckers)
94. What is an amendment? (Right answer – Who cares?)
93.What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution? (Right answer – see #94)
92. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment? (Right answer – Taco Tuesdays)
91. How many amendments does the Constitution have? (Right answer – 34D)
90. What did the Declaration of Independence do? (Right answer – Made America great without having to pay hush money to all those sex workers)
The Democratic Party is the party that will enact policies that will help the country get smarter, healthier, and wealthier! Buy this design and support your ideals!