It’s a confusing time to be alive. Many right-of-center politicians in the United States are sounding more and more like old-school German National Socialists (i.e., a Nazi). And it leaves everyday people scratching their heads wondering how to differentiate between God-loving GOP members who want to protect traditional white culture or Nazis who want to protect traditional Aryan culture.
The science team at OnlySky developed this simple questionnaire to help you determine who is who in this mixed-up and crazy world.
Does the person in question support a violent overhaul of the democratically-elected government?
- Yes, the Beer Hall Putsch that took place in Munich in 1923 was a legitimate attempt to overthrow the Weimar government.
- Yes, the January 6th Insurrection was an example of the people exercising their right to free speech while attempting to overthrow the US federal government.
What about the Jews?
- Jews are less than human and deserve what they have coming to them.
- Jesus says Jews are going to Hell (and what about those space lasers?).
Are they card caring members of the leader’s cult of personality?
- He’s going to make Germany great again!
- He’s going to make America great again!
How does this person feel about people with disabilities?
- The leader dehumanizes them.
Do they fetishize the military?
- I don’t know what that means. Excuse me, I have to go masturbate to this Panzer III tank.
- I don’t know what that means. Excuse me, I have to go masturbate to this assault rifle.
If the person in question got all ones, then you have a true blue Nazi!
If they earned all twos, then they are a Republican AND a Nazi!
And kids, don’t forget what’s really important — they’re both fascists!
As a public service announcement, here’s a look at a definition of the word fascist:
often capitalized: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of oppositionMerriam-Webster Dictionary
In related news, this cat ponders the United States of America.